Rapid Burn Plus Plan
Rapid Burn Plus Plan
✔ Suitable for Men & Women
✔ Accelerated Fat Burning
✔ Enjoy Five Daily Food Packs
✔ Very Low Calorie Diet Plan
✔ Expect great weight loss results
✔ Daily intake 750 - 800 Calories
✔ Discounted Plan Diet Boxes
Specifically designed for those with a BMI 40+, weight above 17 stone (108kg), or for those with a labour intense job, taller men (6ft/1.82m) and women (5'8"/1.72m) with a need to drop at least one stone (14lb) before a healthy BMI 25 is reached.
Burn fat, drop weight and lose inches fast on our Ketogenic / Very Low Calorie Diet. Our Total Food Replacement Plan allows you to step away from conventional eating and bad habits for up to 12 weeks, expect an amazing weight loss!
Total Meal Replacement Plan / VLCD | 750 - 800 Daily Calories
Designed for those who need additional calories each day but still wish to follow a strict plan. Simply consume 5 portion controlled KeeDiet Meal Replacements foodpacks each day and add permitted extras. (Download PDF below or see full plan details in folder below)
KeeDiet Rapid Burn Plus
(Accelerated Fat Burning)
The no hassle approach. No calorie counting, no shopping, no weighing, no membership, no direct debits, no class to attend. Just amazing results!
With 5 daily KeeDiet® products this plan is specifically targetted at those with a BMI 40+ (17 Stone+ / Taller Men & Ladies and/or those with a labour intense job).
Space your five daily KeeDiet Meal Replacement products out evenly through your day to fight hunger and provide a constant source of lean energy. Noticeably drop inches, step away from bad habits and conventional trigger foods to create a new healthy eating lifestyle.
Before embarking on a KeeDiet® plan, please ensure you have read our Medical Guidance and consulted your Doctor.
- Plan Requirements, Permitted Foods & Options
- A Typical Weight Loss Day
- Rapid Burn Plus Plan
- Ketogenic Weight Loss Plan
Five Easy Steps to an Amazing Weight Loss
After your first purchase create a personal tracker in our Weight Loss Centre. Then join us on our Secret Slimmers Group for support, chat with us and other KeeDiet® slimmer’s throughout your journey.
*Calories and Carbohydrates differ on KeeDiet products. Due to the new EU Meal Replacement Bar Regulations a MRP bar size and nutritional content have risen. We therefore now recommend if wishing to follow a Ketogenic Plan, and choosing to consume 1 x Meal Replacement Bar on any day, the MRP Pasta Carbonara is not consumed on the same day. This will help restrict calories and carbohydrate intake.
How many KeeDiet® products each day
*5 daily KeeDiet® products, providing more than 100% RI of essential vitamins & minerals
If you notice your calories dropping below 750 calories on any particular day, add a little almond, soy or skimmed milk to your plan to make up the shortfall.
Required Daily Additions (Must Have)
Minimum 2.25 litres of tap/bottled/sparkling water
(50kcal-200g) Selection of Permitted Salad/Vegetables (see below)
200ml of Unsweetened Almond / Soya Light Milk or 125ml Skimmed Milk
Optional Daily Exchange
Exchange One Meal Replacement Product for a High Protein Product
Exchange One Meal Replacement Product for a Nutrisaveur Keto Active Ready Meal
Optional Daily Considerations (Can Have)
Additional items listed may increase calorie intake, however they should not affect Ketosis and could provide benefits for continued good health.and nails. A little extra healthy oils are good and help promote healthy skin, hair*
Extra sipped water
KeeDiet® Water Flavouring / Fibre Supplement
1 additional (100 calorie /less than 5g Carbohydrate) KeeDiet® High Protein Product
Tablet Sweeteners, Decaffeinated Tea/Coffee, Herbal Teas Leaf/Fruit/Flower
Dried/Fresh Herbs & Spices, 1 tbsp Fat free (0-1%) dressing
*Three times weekly 1 tbsp of nuts/seeds or add a little nut/seed oil to your permitted salad/vegetables.
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
Here is a list of the lowest impact vegetables and salad that affect blood sugar levels the least and you have the choice to include one portion daily. You can even mix your Vegetable & Salad for variety and greater nutrition. Remember, no root vegetables are allowed (e.g. turnip, carrots, and parsnips). Also avoid sweeter vegetables such as onions, peas, red peppers and sweet corn.
200g approximately 50 calories of Salad / Vegetable Allowance per day. All fresh / dried herbs and spices: You can add herbs and spices such as curry or chilli powder, coriander, pepper, chives and parsley to enhance your meal.
Cabbage (inc pickled)
Our Safe Slimming Guidance
- The KeeDiet® comply with guidelines introduced by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence)
- Diet Plans are not suitable for everyone, for example those with a particular medical condition, under 18 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. Please consult your doctor before starting any weight loss regime. If you have a BMI 40+, health issues, are taking medication or have a medical condition it is imperative that you consult your doctor to confirm this plan is suitable before commencing.
- Total Food Replacement/Very Low Calorie Diet (TFR/VLCD) diets require medical approval and supervision. We advise that you should visit your Doctor every four weeks to request a blood pressure and health check.
- A preparation phase is recommended, after you have placed your order and before starting you plan, increase your water consumption and gently reduce your sugars, carbohydrates and unhealthy snacks.
- Although targetted at those with a higher BMI (40+) it can also be considered by most dieters with a BMI 27 - 40 with more than one stone to lose before reaching a healthy BMI 25. The original BMI Calculator is not always a true reflection of one's body fat, especially for men or those more toned and muscular. With men in mind the waist size is also a good indicator, men's maximum waist should be 94cm (37 inches) a womans 80cm (31.5cm). If above these measurements it is recommend that you drop weight to reduce.
- It is suggested that those with a BMI 40+ or above 17 Stone, taller men and ladies and those with labour intense jobs are better suited to a higher calorie plan. Consider our Rapid Burn Plus, Lean & Low Plan or New You Diet Plan. For heavier clients, this will allow a more gradual control and reduction in calories. Weight loss will still be significant as more calories are required in the early stages of weight loss due to a person’s size/weight. Moving down to lower calorie plans can then be considered as your weight and BMI reduce.
- You may follow our Rapid Burn Plus Plan for a maximum period of 12 continuous weeks. After following for 12 continuous weeks you must stop. If you have reached your BMI 25 or goal weight then follow our Weight Stabilisation Phase to lock in your results. If you haven't yet reached your BMI 25 or goal weight, follow our 'TFR Break Week' before returning to your original plan or change plans (ensure you confirm with your Doctor that it is safe to continue on your plan before returning for a second cycle)
- Some clients prefer to follow shorter cycle plan and is acceptable as an alternative. Follow our Rapid Burn Plus Plan for 4 weeks with the 5th week following our TFR Break, before returning to your original plan. You can follow the shorter cycle plan until you reach your BMI 25 or goal weight with your Doctors approval.
- Exercise should be limited due to the minimal calorie intake and a period of approximately 2-3 weeks allowed to settle into your plan. Consider light toning exercise, yoga or walking. High impact training should be avoided.
- A mild Ketogenic condition may be achieved following this plan and you may experience some common side effects in the early stages of this diet plan. These may include headaches, nausea and fatigue etc. If symptoms persist or you feel concerned, you should stop the diet and immediately seek medical advice.
- For your safety, alcohol should not be consumed whilst following a weight loss plan which is sufficiently low in calories, restricts sugar and carbohydrates. Consuming alcohol may be dangerous and in extreme cases may even cause death or long term health conditions. If intending to drink alcohol it is advised that you stop a carbohydrate / sugar restrictive diet and we suggest you follow a healthy eating plan at least 48 hours prior to drinking alcohol.
Typical Day following KeeDiet® Rapid Burn Plus Plan
An example of how to use your (5) Daily KeeDiet Meal Replacement Products
MRP Strawberry Shake
KeeDiet Water Flavour (2.5g Fibre per teaspoon)
MRP Creamy Chicken Soup
VLCD Almond & Maple Bar
MRP Banana Shake
MRP Spaghetti Bolognese
The KeeDiet® Rapid Burn Plus Plan uses five daily products instead of four, providing extra energy, nutrition and protein and is aimed at taller men and ladies, those with a BMI 40+ or above 17 stone and those with a labour intense job or shift workers.
Those mentioned above will generally have a higher basal metabolic rate (BMR) due to their larger muscle mass, size/weight or energy used in their daily life and therefore expend more energy even whilst resting. Five daily products is considered a more prudent approach to Total Food Replacement and will be an easier plan to follow.
If new to Total Food Replacement (TFR) Diets and Meal Replacements, using our Rapid Burn Plus Plan with 5 daily products could be considered as an introduction. Simply using 5 products for the initial week or two and then reduce to 4 products. This will provide a gentle start to TFR and as your confidence grows and hunger diminishes you can then reduce your products.
✔ TFR (5 KeeDiet Sachets)
✔ Suitable for Men & Ladies
✔ Rapid Fat & Weight Loss
✔ Approx. 150kcal per Meal Replacement,
✔ 750+ calories per day
✔ Follow for a maximum of 12 weeks
✔ Vegetarian options available
✔ Optional Vegetables/Salad & Milk
✔ Contain 25% RI essential vits & mins
You may follow our Rapid Burn Plus Plan for a maximum of 12 continuous weeks, after this time it is necessary to take a break. If you have reached your BMI 25 or goal weight, lock in your results and follow our Weight Stabilisation Phase back to healthy eating and weight management. If however you are not quite there yet and wish to drop more weight, follow our 'TFR Break Week Plan' and return to your original plan for another cycle or choose one of our higher plans for the remainder of your weight loss. Following any further weight loss plan or cycle should be done with your Doctors approval and support.
Throughout your plan ensure you space out meal packs, water and foods regularly throughout the day to maintain blood sugar levels. Our products should provide approximately 4 hours of hunger satisfaction due to the high quality of protein we use. We recommend only 1 bar is consumed daily. Remember, do not add fruit, refined or un-refined carbohydrates, root vegetables, sugary foods/drinks or alcohol as these may affect the Ketosis (fat burning) phase.
Both NHS and NICE now document this method for a successful and proven weight loss system. Following our Rapid Burn Plus a Ketogenic/VLCD Plan allows you to consume regular meals throughout the day. You'll soon realise how easily you can fit our Rapid Burn Plus Plan into your life and our online 'Meal Planner' will help you keep track, count calories, fats and carbohydrates.
Get Started now with our specific Rapid Burn Plus - Ketogenic/VLCD Plan Diet Box
The Rapid Burn Plus Plan Benefits
Our Total VLCD weight loss products have been specifically designed for Ketogenic/VLCD weight loss and provide you with the correct ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fats. Each VLCD/Total product is packed with 25% RI (recommended intake) of essential nutrients, with 5 products providing more than 100% of your daily nutritional requirement for a safe and successful slimming. Total Food Replacement Plans are strict and determination is required, however the benefits and speed of weight loss are amazing.
✔ Ketosis creates appetite suppression
✔ Reducing cravings and hunger pains
✔ Simple, easy to follow structure
✔ Minimal preparation time and effort
✔ Speed of weight loss is renowned
✔ Banish bad eating habits
What is a Ketogenic Weight Loss Plan?
Both the NHS and NICE now recommended this method as a successful and proven weight loss, and they are becoming very well known.... good news travels fast!
Ketosis is a natural process that our body adopts when it receives deficient energy/fuel from foods consumed and after a few days enters Ketosis. Your body switches from a carbohydrate-burning organism into a fat-burning one. Your fat stores become your primary energy source, and you lose weight FAST!
Recently VLCD*/Ketogenic weight loss has taken the weight loss industry by storm and been proven to promote an amazing, fast and regular weight loss, whilst decreasing hunger, promoting a feeling of well-being and banishing bad eating habits for future weight management.
To follow a Ketogenic/VLCD* Plan you should have a body mass index (BMI) of 27, not have any medical contraindications (Medical Guidance) and have discussed your choice with your Doctor, who can approve and support you. People lose weight at different speeds so it’s difficult to predict how fast you will lose weight, but it is faster than conventional weight loss plans. Following the KeeDiet® Rapid Burn Plus Plan you will be consuming less than 800 calories daily and your body should enter the metabolic state of Ketosis. By doing this your body fat will drop fast and this will help you stay motivated and lose weight.
*very low calorie diet