The KeeDiet® Man Plan
✔ Total Food Replacement Plan
✔ Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) Plan
✔ Enjoy 4 Daily Food Packs
✔ Accelerated Fat Burning
✔ Daily intake 600-800 Calories
✔ Diet Shakes, Soups, Meals & Bars
✔ Discounted Plan Diet Boxes
The no hassle weight loss plan for Men. No calorie counting, no shopping, no weighing, no membership, no direct debits, no class to attend, just super fast results!
Burn fat, drop weight and lose inches fast on our Ketogenic / Very Low Calorie Diet. Our Total Food Replacement Plan allows you to step away from conventional eating and bad habits for up to 12 weeks, expect an amazing weight loss!
Very Low Calorie (VLCD) / Ketogenic Weight Loss Solution
Our Man Plan provides a simple weight loss solution, no classes, no fuss. Instead we provide a quick and convenient way to control your daily calorie intake for a successful weight loss. (Download PDF leaflet/See folder below)
KeeDiet The Man Plan
(Accelerated Fat Burning)
This plan is already worked out for you, all you need to do is follow our simple guidelines for an amazing and guaranteed weight loss. Simply consume 4 portion controlled KeeDiet Meal Replacements foodpacks each day and add permitted extras.
KeeDiet® Man Plan provides a convenient way to control your portions and daily calorie intake for a successful and rapid weight loss by consuming our nutritious, high protein, calorie controlled range of meal replacements.
Its so simple! you’ll be amazed how much you can lose! Before embarking on a KeeDiet® plan, please ensure you have read our Medical Guidance and consulted your Doctor
For taller men (6ft/1.82m) those with a BMI 40+ or above 17 stone (108kg) or those with a labour intense job we recommend our Rapid Burn Plus Plan.
- Plan Requirements, Permitted Foods & Options
- A Typical Weight Loss Day
- KeeDIet® Man Plan
- The Benefits
- What is a Ketogenic Weight Loss Plan?
Five Easy Steps to an Amazing Weight Loss
After your first purchase create a personal tracker in our Weight Loss Centre. Then join us on our Secret Slimmers Group for support, chat with us and other KeeDiet® slimmer’s throughout your journey.
✔ *4 KeeDiet Meal Replacement (MRP) Products.
✔ A maximum of one daily bar is recommended
✔ Recommend use of vegetables/salad (see below)
✔ Recommend adding optional milk (see below)
✔ If you notice your calories dropping below 600 calories on any particular day we recommend you add a little skimmed, soya, or almond milk to your plan to make up the shortfall.
(5 daily products are recommended for those with a BMI 40+ (17Stone+ / Men and those with a labour intense job) To shop for this plan choose the KeeDiet® Rapid Burn Plus Plan
*Calories and Carbohydrates differ on KeeDiet products. Due to the new EU Meal Replacement Bar Regulations a MRP bar size and nutritional content have risen. We therefore now recommend if wishing to follow a Ketogenic Plan, and choosing to consume 1 x Meal Replacement Bar on any day, the MRP Pasta Carbonara is not consumed on the same day. This will help restrict calories and carbohydrate intake.
✔ Consume a minimum of 2.25 Litres of Water
✔ Tap / Bottled / Still / Sparkling
✔ Sip throughout the day, not in large amounts
✔ Extra to the water used to mix products
How many KeeDiet® products each day
*4 daily KeeDiet® Meal Replacement products
providing 100% Recommend Intake for an average adult.
If you notice your calories dropping below 600 calories on any particular day, add a little almond, soy or skimmed milk to your plan to make up the shortfall.
(5 daily products for those with a BMI 40+ (17Stone+ / Men and those with a labour intense job) To shop for this plan choose the KeeDiet® Rapid Burn Plus Plan
Required Daily Additions (Must Have)
Optional Daily Considerations (Can Have)
Additional items listed may increase calorie intake, however they should not affect Ketosis and could provide benefits for continued good health.
*A little extra healthy oils are good and help promote healthy skin, hair and nails.
Extra sipped water
KeeDiet® Water Flavouring / Fibre Supplement
1 additional (100 calorie / less than 5g Carbohydrate) KeeDiet® High Protein Product
Decaffeinated Tea/Coffee, Herbal Teas Leaf/Fruit/Flower, Tablet Sweeteners
Dried/Fresh Herbs & Spices, 1 tbsp Fat free (0-1%) dressing
*Three times weekly 1tbsp of nuts/seeds or add a little nut/seed oil to your permitted salad/vegetables.
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
Vegetable / Salad Guidance
Mix your Vegetable & Salad for variety and greater nutrition. The list below offers guidance and choice of some of the lowest gi/gl vegetables and salad that affect blood sugar levels the least. Remember, no root vegetables are allowed (e.g. turnip, carrots, and parsnips). Also avoid sweeter vegetables such as onions, peas, red peppers and sweet corn.
200g approximately 50kcal of Salad / Vegetable Allowance per day
All fresh / dried herbs and spices: You can add herbs and spices such as curry or chilli powder, coriander, pepper, chives and parsley to enhance your meal
Cabbage (inc pickled)
Our Safe Slimming Guidance
- The KeeDiet® comply with guidelines introduced by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence)
- Diet Plans are not suitable for everyone, for example those with a patricular medical condition, under 18 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. Please consult your doctor before starting any weight loss regime. If you have a BMI40+, health issues, are taking medication or have a medical condition it is imperative that you consult your doctor to confirm this plan is suitable before commencing.
- TFR/VLCD diets require medical approval and supervision. We advise that you should visit your Doctor every four weeks to request a blood pressure and health check.
- A preparation phase is recommended, consider following our Social Plan for one/two weeks prior to starting a VLCD.
- The Man Plan is ideal for dieters with a BMI 27 - 40 with more than one stone to lose before they reach their healthy BMI 25. The original BMI Calculator is not always a true reflection of one's body fat, especially for men or those more toned and muscular. With Men in mind the waist size is also a good indicator, men's maximum waist should be 94cm (37 inches) a womans 80cm (31.5cm). If above these measurements it is recommend that you drop weight to reduce.
- It is suggested for those with a BMI 40+ or above 17 Stone, taller men and ladies and those with labour intense jobs consider a higher calorie plan, possibly our Rapid Burn Plus, Lean & Low Plan or New You Diet Plan as better suited. For heavier clients, this will allow a more gradual control and reduction in calories. Weight loss will still be significant as more calories are required in the early stages of weight loss due to a person’s size/weight. Moving down to lower calorie plans can then be considered as your weight and BMI reduce..
- You may follow our Man Plan for a maximum period of 12 continuous weeks. After following for 12 continuous weeks you must stop. If you have reached your BMI 25 or goal weight then follow our Weight Stabilisation Phase to lock in your results. If you haven't yet reached your BMI 25 or goal weight, follow our TFR Week Break before returning to your original plan or change plans.(ensure you confirm with your Doctor that it is safe to continue on your plan before returning for a second cycle)
- Some clients prefer to follow shorter cycle plan and is acceptable as an alternative. Follow our Social Plan for 4 weeks with the 5th week following our TFR Break, before returning to your original plan. You can follow the shorter cycle plan until you reach your BMI 25 or goal weight.
- Exercise should be limited due to the minimal calorie intake and a period of approximately 2-3 weeks allowed to settle into your plan. Consider light toning exercise, yoga or walking. High impact training should be avoided.
- A mild Ketogenic condition can be achieved following this plan and you may experience some common side effects in the early stages of this diet plan. These may include headaches, nausea and fatigue etc. If symptoms persist or you feel concerned, you should stop the diet and immediately seek medical advice.
- For your safety, alcohol should not be consumed whilst following a weight loss plan which is sufficiently low in calories, restricts sugar and carbohydrates so that a Ketogenic condition may be promoted. When in Ketosis, consuming alcohol may be dangerous and in extreme cases may even cause death or long term health conditions. If intending to drink alcohol it is advised that you stop a Ketogenic Diet, we suggest you follow a healthy eating plan at least 48 hours prior to drinking alcohol
Typical Day following our Man Plan
Example of how to use your (4) Daily KeeDiet Meal Replacement Products
MRP Original Creamy Porridge
KeeDiet Water Flavour (2.5g Fibre per teaspoon)
MRP Creamy Chicken Soup
MRP Chocolate Peanut Bar
MRP Pasta Carbonara
Check your water intake & relax
Men do marvellous on a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) so you can expect amazing results. This plan is easy to follow and already worked out for you, all you need to do is follow our simple guidelines for an amazing and guaranteed weight loss. To make it even easier to follow, purchase one of our money saving configured Man Plan Diet Boxes where you can choose your flavours/products or shop independently in our online store.
The KeeDiet® Man Plan is a specifically designed calorie controlled Ketogenic Weight Loss Plans which allows Men to drop weight FAST, whilst cashing in on the benefits of Ketosis. With our products being nutritionally complete you can relax and enjoy a guided, simple weight loss plan that achieves your desired results. Simple choose 4 delicious nutritious KeeDiet® Meal Replacement food packs each day and decide if you wish to include the optional low impact vegetables/salad and a little milk, then watch as your weight drops!
✔ 4 Daily Meal Replacement (MRP) Food Packs
✔ Optional additions (vegetables/salad and milk)
✔ Suitable for Men and Women with Doctors agreement
✔ Speedy Loss – Approximate 14lb+ loss per month*
✔ Followed until your optimum weight or BMI of 25
✔ May follow for a maximum of 12 weeks before a break
✔ Vegetarian options available
✔ Simple & Affordable
You may follow our Man Plan solution for a maximum of 12 continuous weeks, after this time it is necessary to take a break. Ensure you space out meal packs, water and foods regularly throughout the day to maintain blood sugar levels. Our products should provide approximately 4 hours of hunger satisfaction due to the high quality of protein we use. We recommend only 1 bar is consumed daily. Remember, do not add fruit, refined or un-refined carbohydrates, root vegetables, sugary foods/drinks or alcohol as these may affect the Ketosis (fat burning) phase.
Both NHS and NICE now document this method for a successful and proven weight loss system. Following our Man Ketogenic/VLCD Plan allows you to consume regular meals throughout the day and significantly reduce calories. You'll soon realise how easily you can fit the Man Plan into your life and our online 'Meal Planner' will help you keep track, count calories, fats and carbohydrates.
Men 17st+ or BMI 40+
For heavier set guys, those above 17st (BMI 40+) or those with a more manual job, you would be better to follow our Rapid Burn Plus Plan, its exactly the same format as our Man Plan, however you will consume an extra product each day (x5 products). Following the Rapid Burn Plus Plan you will receive extra energy & protein - something necessary for heavier set men in particular. Men generally have a higher basal metabolic rate (BMR) then women due to larger muscle mass and therefore expend more energy even whilst resting, 5 daily products (Rapid Burn Plus) may therefore be more prudent for some men and you can reduce to 4 products as your weight drops.
The Man Plan Benefits:
Our Total VLCD weight loss products have been specifically designed for Ketogenic/VLCD weight loss and provide you with the correct ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fats. Each VLCD/Total product is packed with 25% RI (recommended intake) of essential vitamins & minerals, with 4 products providing 100% of your daily nutritional requirement for a safe and successful slimming. Total Food Replacement Plans are strict and determination is required, however the benefits and speed of weight loss are amazing.
✔ Ketosis creates appetite suppression
✔ Reducing cravings and hunger pains
✔ Simple, easy to follow structure
✔ Minimal preparation time and effort
✔ Fantastic for targeting dense fat areas
✔ Sense of well-being, increased energy
✔ Speed of weight loss is renowned
✔ Banish bad eating habits
What is a Ketogenic Weight Loss Plan?
Both the NHS and NICE now recommended this method as a successful and proven weight loss, and they are becoming very well known.... good news travels fast!
Ketosis is a natural process that our body adopts when it receives deficient energy/fuel from foods consumed and after a few days enters Ketosis. Your body switches from a carbohydrate-burning organism into a fat-burning one. Your fat stores become your primary energy source and you lose weight FAST!
Recently VLCD*/Ketogenic weight loss has taken the weight loss industry by storm and been proven to promote an amazing, fast and regular weight loss, whilst decreasing hunger, promoting a feeling of well-being and banishing bad eating habits for future weight management.
To follow a Ketogenic/VLCD* Plan you should have a body mass index (BMI) of 27, not have any medical contraindications (Medical Guidance) and have discussed your choice with your Doctor, who can approve and support you. People lose weight at different speeds so it’s difficult to predict how fast you will lose weight, but it is faster than conventional weight loss plans. Following the KeeDiet® Rapid Burn Plus Plan you will be consuming less than 800 calories daily and your body should enter the metabolic state of Ketosis. By doing this your body fat will drop fast and this will help you stay motivated and lose weight.
*very low calorie diet