Lean & Low Plan
The KeeDiet® Lean & Low Plan
✔ Suitable for Men & Women
✔ Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) Plan
✔ Enjoy 3 MRP Packs + 1 HP Product
✔ Plus Healthy Low Carb Daily Meal
✔ High in Protein for hunger satisfaction
✔ Low Carbs for noticeable fat loss
✔ Daily intake 800+ Calories
✔ Weekly Discounted Diet Boxes
A super flexible weight loss plan that allows you to eat little and often, providing 5 daily occasions to eat each day. Consume 3 KeeDiet products, 1 High Protein/Low Carb Snack plus a healthy meal all for just 800+ calories. Banish hunger, drop weight and inches fast and notice an amazing change to your body shape as your stored fat disappears.
Choose a KeeDiet® Lean & Low Plan Diet Box & Save
Choose our Lean & Low Diet Box & Unlock your Potential
Very Low Calorie (VLCD) / High Protein Weight Loss Solution
An easy to follow, energy restricted plan, eating 5 meals each day. Our Lean & Low Plan is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). Each day enjoy 3 KeeDiet Meal Replacement products, create a 200kcal evening meal from permitted foods and then enjoy one of our delicious High Protein (18g) Dessert or a High Protein Snack for an excellent fat and weight loss.
Not all dieters want to enter Ketosis, but all want an exceptional weight loss and noticeable change to their figure. Our Lean & Low Plan offers this in abundance, plus you won't feel hungry! See below for full plan details
The KeeDiet® Lean & Low Plan
(Fast Fat Burning)
A flexible weight loss plan that allows you to eat little and often. Without feeling hungry, drop weight and inches fast and notice an amazing change to your body shape as your stored fat disappears.
Each day select three KeeDiet Meal Replacement products, one KeeDiet High Protein product, add optional extras and create a delicious healthy meal from the permitted foods and follow simple instructions for a successful slimming solution.
The aim of our Lean & Low Plan is to consume just over 800 daily calories, provide five controlled meals, whilst limiting carbohydrates and sugars. Use our handy 'Meal Planner' to easily track your day, you’ll be amazed how much you can lose!
Before embarking on a KeeDiet® plan, please ensure you have read our Medical Guidance and consulted your Doctor.
For taller men (6ft/1.82m) or ladies (5ft 8" /1.70m), those with a BMI 40+ or above 17 stone (108kg) or those with a labour intense job we recommend that if you continuually feel or notice fatigue or any other side affects we recommend you consider our New You Plan, a high calorie plan with additional carbohydrates which maybe be more suitable for you.
- A Typical Weight Loss Day
- Lean & Low Plan - 5 Steps to Weight Loss
- KeeDiet® Lean & Low (VLCD) Plan
- The Benefits
- What is a Very Low Calorie Diet?
Typical Day following the KeeDiet® Lean & Low Plan
An example of how to use your (4) Daily KeeDiet Meal Replacement Products
MRP Strawberry Shake
KeeDiet Water Flavour (2.5g Fibre per teaspoon)
MRP Vegetable Soup
MRP Muesli & Yoghurt Bar
Create a 200+ Calorie Meal
High Protein Dreamy Milk Choco Mousse
Five Easy Steps to an Amazing Weight Loss
Don’t forget after your first purchase sign up, get involved and commit to your weight loss. Use our specifically designed Weight Loss Centre to enter your personal details, then log your progress on our weight tracker, add to your private journal and chat with us and other slimmer’s throughout your journey.
Our Lean & Low Plan is designed to be a VLCD and not Ketogenic Weight Loss Plan that provides 800+ daily calories. Depending on which KeeDiet products you select your calories from your KeeDiet products can range between 400 - 600+ calories. If after choosing your products and daily meal you have not reached above the minimum requirement of 800+ calories, simply add a little milk as suggested below or consider yoghurt, a handful of seeds or nuts, or a piece of fruit to your plan to increase your daily calories to above 800.
For easier weight loss recording we recommend you use our Meal Planner Tool in our Weight Loss Centre to record and track your food intake.
✔ 3 x KeeDiet Meal Replacement (MRP) Products
✔ Include 1 x High Protein Product. Choose a delicious dessert/snack from the huge variety of products in our High Protein range, Mousse, Rice Pudding, Apple Crepes or a light snack, crisps, soy nuts, puffs.
✔ Depending on the total calories of your KeeDiet products and prepared food meal, you may include up to 225ml of Milk. This can be skimmed, semi, whole, soya, rice, almond or coconut milk. You may add this milk to one of your product, use for tea/coffee or used on its own.
✔ A maximum of one daily bar is recommended
✔ Add a healthy 200 caloire daily meal (see below).
Create a delicious portion and carbohydrate controlled healthy meal each day from the choices below. Select a protein and add vegetables / salad
✔ Quick and Easy - Choose one of our Nutrisaveur (Keto or Control) Ready Meals and add vegetables/salad where desired - Available to purchase in our Online Store
✔ Create a Home-Prepared Meal using our guidance below. Select a Protein choice and add Vegetable/Salad to create your daily Lean
The foods provided below are the leanest protein and lowest impact vegetables and salad, affecting blood sugar levels the least. You may mix your choices according to your menu and calorie allowance. Further choices are available in our online Meal Planner, available once you have placed your first order.
Try reviewing your favourite recipes, give them a tweak and continue to enjoy. Choose healthy cooking options. In a restaurant you may wish to change your protein choice for the occasion to a lean beef steak or salmon fillet for an easier menu choice. Refrain from sauces as these may be rich and calorific
Protein Allowance per day (approx 150kcal per portion):
- 150g Chicken or turkey (uncooked weight)
- 200g white fish (e.g. cod, haddock) (uncooked weight)
- 120g Oily fish (e.g. salmon, mackerel)
- 150g Tinned Tuna in Spring Water (drained weight)
- 185g Pre-cooked prawns
- 225g Reduced Plain Cottage Cheese / 160g Plain Cottage Cheese
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 200g Steamed Tofu
- 150g Quorn e.g. Pieces
- 60g Beans dried weight including: Soya Beans, Lentils, Chickpeas, Black Eye Beans, Aduki Beans, Pease Pudding, Haricot, Butter
Add vegetables/salad to accompany your meal (up to 200g - approximately 50kcal)
Mix your Vegetable & Salad for variety and greater nutrition. The list below offers guidance and choice of some of the lowest gi/gl vegetables and salad that affect blood sugar levels the least. Remember, if wishing to add Root vegetables or Carbohydrates to your evening meal, (e.g. garden peas, carrots, parsnips) its a good idea to check your calorie and carbohydrate intake on our 'Meal Planner'
All fresh / dried herbs and spices such as curry or chilli powder, coriander, pepper, chives and parsley can be added to enhance your meal
Cabbage (inc pickled)
✔ Drink a minimum of 2.25 Litres (Approx 4 pints)
✔ Tap / Bottled / Still / Sparkling
✔ Sip throughout the day, not in one go
✔ Additional to the water used to mix products
How many KeeDiet® products each day
3 x Daily KeeDiet® Meal Replacement products
1 x Daily KeeDiet® High Protein product
Required Daily Additions (Must Have)
Optional Daily Exchange
Exchange a maximum of 1 KeeDiet® Meal Replacement Product for a High Protein Product
Exchange your home-prepared for a Nutrisaveur Keto Active or Control Ready Meal (vegetables / salad can be added if desired and within your calorie/carbohydrate allowance.
Optional Daily Considerations (Can Have)
Additional items listed may increase calorie intake, however they should not affect Ketosis and could provide benefits for continued good health.
Extra sipped water
1 additional (100 calorie / less than 5g Carbohydrate) KeeDiet® High Protein Product
Decaffeinated Tea/Coffee, Herbal Teas Leaf/Fruit/Flower, Tablet Sweeteners
No Added Sugar Squash
Dried/Fresh Herbs & Spices, I tbsp Fat free (0-1%) dressing
Walden Farm Sauces/Dips
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
*Three times weekly 1tbsp of nuts/seeds or add a little nut/seed oil to your permitted salad/vegetables. A little extra healthy oils are good and help promote healthy skin, hair and nails.
Our Safe Slimming Guidance
- The KeeDiet® comply with guidelines introduced by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence)
- Diet Plans are not suitable for everyone, for example those under 18 years old or pregnant or breastfeeding mothers (click here for further guidance). Please consult your doctor before starting any weight loss regime. If you have any health issues, are taking medication or have a medical condition it is imperative that you consult your doctor to confirm this plan is suitable before commencing.
- Total Food Replacement/Very Low Calorie Diet (TFR/VLCD) diets require medical approval and supervision. We advise that you should visit your Doctor every four weeks to request a blood pressure and health check.
- A preparation phase is recommended, after your order and before starting you plan, increase your water consumption and gently reduce your sugars, carbohydrates and unhealthy snacks.
- Light exercise only is recommended as calories/energy are restricted.
- The Lean & Low Plan is ideal for dieters with a BMI 20+, however we recommend a BMI 23 to be prudent. Once a BMI 23 is reached we recommend stepping up to our New You Diet Plan and then to our Lifestyle or 5:2 Intermittent Fasting Plan for Weight Management and to encourage healthy eating, whilst increasing exercise.
- It is suggested for those with a BMI 40+ or above 17 Stone to also consider a higher calorie plan, possibly our New You Diet Plan, which may be an easier and more successful weight loss option to follow as an initial phase. This will allow a more gradual control and reduction in calories. Weight loss will still be significant as more calories are required in the early stages of weight loss due to a person’s size/weight. Moving down to lower calorie plans can then be considered as your weight and BMI reduce.
- Once at a BMI 20 or your target weight if higher, gradually move up KeeDiet® weight loss plans, New You Plan, Lifestyle 1200 to Lifestyle 1500 and back to conventional eating. At this stage many clients adopt the 5:2 Fasting Plan, using meal replacements for 2 days each week and healthy eating the remaining 5 days to help with weight management.
- A mild Ketogenic condition may be achieved following this plan and you may experience some Common side effects in the early stages of this diet plan. These may include headaches, nausea and fatigue etc. If symptoms persist or you feel concerned, you should stop the diet and immediately seek medical advice.
- For your safety, alcohol should not be consumed whilst following a weight loss plan which is sufficiently low in calories, restricts sugar and carbohydrates. Consuming alcohol may be dangerous and in extreme cases may even cause death or long term health conditions. If intending to drink alcohol it is advised that you stop a carbohydrate / sugar restrictive diet and we suggest you follow a healthy eating plan at least 48 hours prior to drinking alcohol
Our Lean & Low VLCD Plan promotes an excellent fat loss, plus as mentioned is very flexible. Meals throughout your day are configured using our Meal Replacement products, but you are in control of your evening meal and with our optional extra’s, choices and chance to add or swap products/foods, you can create a weight loss plan that will work for you....You’ll be amazed how much you can lose, our Lean & Low Plan is a superb choice for a fast weight loss!
Eating small and often has its benefits, when we eat a big meal, the sugar level in our blood rises, but once that meal is digested the blood sugar levels fall, taking your energy and mood with it. By eating smaller regular meals, the body functions more efficiently throughout the day. Following our Lean & Low Plan and regularly consuming food with a little-and-often approach will help keep your energy and mood levels stable.
With our products being nutritionally complete you can relax and enjoy a guided, simple weight loss plan that achieves your desired results, FAST! Each day choose 3 KeeDiet® Meal Replacement (MRP) products + 1 High Protein Dessert / Snack. Then add either a home-prepared meal or select one of our Keto Active or Control Ready Meals available in our Online Store.
✔ 4 Daily Products - 3 KeeDiet® (MRP) Sachets
✔ + 1 High Protein Dessert / Snack Product
✔ Add a 200 Calories Meal or Nutrisaveur Ready Meal
✔ Approximate 12lb-14lb+ loss per month*
✔ Suitable for Men and Women
✔ Requires Doctor's agreement & support
✔ Vegetarian options available
✔ Speedy Fat & Weight Loss
✔ Low Carbohydrates and High Protein
✔ Approximate 12lb-14lb+ loss per month*
✔ Consume 810 Calories per day
✔ Follow until optimum weight reached or BMI 20+ as
✔ Vegetarian options available
✔ Simple & Affordable
As our Lean & Low Plan is nutritionally balanced, providing 800+ calories each day, you can follow this plan until you reach your goal weight or BMI 20 as a minimum (we suggest at a BMI 23 you start to increase calories). Once at this stage, lock in your results and build a strong foundation for weight management by gently stepping-up KeeDiet® plans, increasing your calories back to healthy eating.
Throughout your plan ensure you space out meal packs, water and foods regularly throughout the day to maintain blood sugar levels. Our products should provide approximately 4 hours of hunger satisfaction due to the high quality of protein we use. We recommend only 1 bar is consumed daily. Remember, do not add fruit, refined or un-refined carbohydrates, root vegetables, sugary foods/drinks or alcohol as these may affect the Ketosis (fat burning) phase.
Both NHS and NICE now document this method for a successful and proven weight loss system. Following our Lean & Low VLCD Plan allows you to consume regular meals throughout the day and allows you to create a healthy meal from provided food choices to enjoy with friends and family. You'll soon realise how easily you can fit our Lean & Low Plan into your life and our online 'Meal Planner' will help you keep track, count calories, fats and carbohydrates.
For further Plan details click 6 Easy Steps to Weight Loss tab header
The Lean & Low Plan Benefits:
Our Meal Replacement weight loss products have been specifically designed for those who follow a Ketogenic / Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) and provide you with the correct ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fats. Each Meal Replacement (MRP) product is packed with 25% RI (recommended intake) of essential vitamins & minerals, with 4 products providing 100% of your daily nutritional requirement for a safe and successful slimming
Very Low Calorie Diets & Total Food Replacement (TFR) Plans are strict and determination is required, however the benefits and speed of weight loss are amazing.
✔ Lowered consumed Carbohydrates & Sugar
✔ Simple, easy to follow structure
✔ Fantastic for targeting dense fat areas
✔ Sense of well-being, increased energy
✔ Speed of weight loss is renowned
✔ Banish bad eating habit
What is a Very Low Calorie Diet Plan?
Both the NHS and NICE now recommended this method as a successful and proven weight loss option and they are becoming very well known.... good news travels fast!
Recently VLCD weight loss has taken the weight loss industry by storm and been proven to promote an amazing, fast and regular weight loss, and can help banishing bad eating habits for future weight management. A Very Low Calorie Diet (VLC) is a weight loss solution that involves consuming approximately 800 calories a day. Carbohydrates and Sugars are monitored to ensure a suitable low-calorie intake. Before starting, discuss your choice with your Doctor for their support and approval. Not everyone is suitable to follow a VLCD and you should ensure you do not have any medical contraindications. We offer some Medical Guidance here.
Following our Lean & Low VLCD Weight Loss Plan your aim is to consume approximately 810 daily calories, although carbohydrates are restricted they should be sufficient to bypass Ketosis. However, each person is different and you may enter a very mild ketogenic state. This is not the aim of our Lean & Low Plan and by simply increasing your daily Carbohydrate intake to between 70g - 100g you should avoid Ketosis.(Check out our online 'Meal Planner' for this task)
Ketosis is a natural process that our body adopts when it receives deficient energy/fuel from foods consumed and after a few days enters Ketosis, many people actually enter a mild ketogenic state during the night, without even realising. You fat stores become your primary energy source and you lose weight FAST, so many quite look forward to the process.